نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Suffering

همه چیز در مورد افسردگی (علائم افسردگی، علت افسردگی و راههای جلوگیری از افسردگی را بشناسید.)

افسردگی یک اختلال خلقی،یک نوع بیماری روحی است، که افراد آن را به صورت‌های مختلف تجربه می‌کنند گاهی به صورت غم و اندوه و گاهی هم به صورت خشم.
ادامه مطلب

همه چیز در مورد افسردگی (علائم افسردگی، علت افسردگی و راههای جلوگیری از افسردگی را بشناسید.)

افسردگی یک اختلال خلقی،یک نوع بیماری روحی است، که افراد آن را به صورت‌های مختلف تجربه می‌کنند گاهی به صورت غم و اندوه و گاهی هم به صورت خشم.
ادامه مطلب

The mountain begins with the first stone and man begins with the first suffering

A few days ago, I was reading about the epic of Gilgamesh. He was a hero in ancient Mesopotamian mythology who was two thirds divine and one third mortal and ruled with ruthlessness in Uruk. People of Uruk went to the gods and wanted them to create a strong man who can fight to Gilgamesh.
Gods created Enkidu from soil. Gilgamesh fell in love with Enkidu at the first fight. Gilgamesh and Enkido started to travel around the world and fought injustice. There is a long story here but I want to jump this part to receive the part that Enkido fell sleep for ever by commanding gods. On the other words, he died.
For the first time at his life, Gilgamesh was suffering. While he was tolerating the pain of Enki

Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) said, "When the period of the suffering of the children of Israel was prolonged, they wailed and cried to Allah for 40 mornings. Thereupon, Allah revealed to Moses (PBUH) and Aaron (PBUH) to rescue them from the (hands of) Pharaoh. This way, He reduced the period of their hardship by 170 years." Then, the Imam (PBUH) continued,
"This is your case as well, and if you do the same Allah shall certainly relieve us However, if you avoid it, this matter (i.e., the calamity before al-Faraj) shall surely (continue up to its laststage.
Suffering is a hint to the believers that they should implore Allah with humility. Allah says in the Quran
Before you We sent towards many nations, and We afflicted them with suffering and(adversity, that they might beseech (Us) in humility.
I
افسردگی عمده که از آن به عنوان اختلال افسردگی تک قطبی یا عمده (MDD) هم یاد می شود با احساس مداوم غم و اندوه یا عدم علاقه به محرک های بیرونی همراه است. تک قطبی بودن این اختلال به تفاوت افسردگی عمده با افسردگی دو قطبی که بین افسردگی و شیدایی نوسان دارد اشاره می کند. بر خلاف افسردگی دو قطبی، این نوع اختلال فقط روی نقاط منفی و احساساتی مثل غم و اندوه و علائمی شبیه این متمرکز است. خوشبختانه افسردگی در جامعه کاملا قابل درک و پذیرش است و اغلب از طریق ترک
Soudabeh:In order to perform Khair (good deed) we need two helpers: one helper  for abandoning  the act ( the act which God doesn't like it) and the other  helper for committing the act.  So a helper that  holds you  ( from  committing sin)  and the other helper leads you forward ( to do Khair). Hazrat  asks for curtsey  without  punishment,  no bitter experience in order  to understand the right way, Note: bitter experience teaches  curtsey to the person. She demands reward without disaster (  without suffering  a bitter experience). Rewards means that a person who has a deed and  feels dignified through that act.
انزال دیررس چیست؟ شرایطی است که در آن تحریک جنسی برای مردان مدت زیادی طول می کشد تا به اوج جنسی برسند و منی را از آلت تناسلی (انزال) آزاد کنند. برخی از مردان مبتلا به انزال دیررس به هیچ وجه قادر به انزال نیستند. تاخیر در انزال می تواند موقتی یا یک مشکل مادام العمر باشد.

ادامه مطلب
Pure White
By:Mohammad Babaie
In
the middle of that dark black night , I woke up.I had a terrible pain in
my leg.I went to the kitchen and took a pill , sat at the table and
listened.The silence of the night was like a mysterious moaning.I
laistened very deeply.In far far away a dog was barking.Its barking had a
bitter taste of suffering and pain. In my thoughts away the white dog
at the grandpa's garden was a good friend in my childhood.That sense of
being alone was holding me very tightly.Maybe the dog was as alone as
me.
In
the early morning the sergeant shouted :"it's breakfast time."Again the
voice of barking was in my head but this time it was near.I opened my
eyes.I felt dizzy.I looked at the fences.It was the dog between the
barbed wire-barking and suffering.The soldier

Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) said, "When the period of the suffering of the children of Israel was prolonged, they wailed and cried to Allah for 40 mornings. There upon, Allah revealed to Moses (PBUH) and Aaron (PBUH) to rescue them from the (hands of) Pharaoh.
This way, He reduced the period of their hardship by 170 years." Then, the Imam (PBUH) continued, "This is your case as well, and if you do the same Allah shall certainly relieve us However, if you avoid it, this matter (i.e., the calamity before al-Faraj) shall surely continue up to its last stage...

چرا فک می‌کنی ما توی کلیسا در مورد موضوعات بی‌ارزش صحبت می‌کنیم؟
چون شما خودتونو بعنوان چوپان گله، جا زدید؛ و به گوسفنداتون اجازه می‌دید تو فقر و کثافت زندگی کنن، و اگه بخوان به این شرایط اعتراض و صداشون رو بلند کنن، اونارو با گفتن اینکه این "رنجی از از طرف خداونده"، آرومشون می‌کنید. ما رو گوسفندایی به معنای واقع، تصور کردین! آیا واقعا ما گوسفندایی هستیم که جمع شدیم تا صاحبامون، پشمامون رو بزنن ؟! 

Why do you think we of the Chapel talk rubbish?
Very well. Because you m
توی همین وبلاگ توی یکی از پست ها راجع به تفاوت pain و suffering نوشته بودم .
اما خوب این کاریه که suffering با ادم میکنه.
ادم گاهی یه ترس ته وجودش هست که دلیلش براش ناشناختس و خوب تا حدی ترسناکه اما این قضیه وقتی فاجعه بار میشه که بفهمی برای چی حالت بده.برای این میگم فاجعه بار چون گاهی کاری از دستت ساخته نیست .دلم میخواست این ها رو به کسی بگم که بتونه درک کنه و خوب این حرفی نیست که بشه با هر کسی زد.اولین شخصی که به ذهنم رسید سینا بود ولی باش حرف نزدم چون دلم ن
...Loneliness
...I know it well , because i spent most of my life with it .when there is no one around you , loneliness is .loneliness means you and yourself  : for different people , it has different meanings .for some people it means being away from your friends
.for some people it means being away from your family.for some people it means being away from everyone.and for some people it means being away from the one you love ... but there are people , who have all these together .loneliness is calmness .loneliness is when  there is only one person there.loneliness is the sound of breathing of one person.loneliness is walking in the dark and empty streets.loneliness is being away from whom you care about .loneliness is suffering from pain when there is no one .loneliness is when you're
مهم‌ترین علت کابوس شبانه – خداحافظی با خواب‌های ترسناک و سلام به رؤیاهای شیرین مهم‌ترین علت کابوس شبانه – خداحافظی با خواب‌های ترسناک و سلام به رؤیاهای شیرین

در این مقاله قصد داریم مهم‌ترین علت کابوس شبانه را به شما معرفی کنیم. پس با ما همراه باشید.خواب بخشی از زندگی عادی و روزمره ماست که برای سلامت جسمی و فکری نیاز است. اهمیت یک خواب خوب و مناسب را فقط زمانی درمی‌یابیم که بدخواب‎ ‎شویم. یکی از مهم‌ترین علت کابوس شبانه ، بد خوابی اس
●➼‌┅═❧═┅┅─┄
⚫️آخر و عاقبتِ سرشناس‌ترین خداناباوران جهان:
✍اعتراف خود آنها مبنی بر انسانیّت و برابری و منطق در تفکّر دینی
only eight years prior to his collapse into madness, Nietzsche wrote to his friend Malwida von Meysenbug, complaining of his deteriorating health. He tells her that he hopes for the stroke that, he believes, will put an end to his suffering.
« #نیچه هشت سال پیش از اینکه به جنون کشیده شود در نامه‌ای به یکی از دوستانش از وضعیتِ وخیمِ سلامتی‌اش شکایت می‌کرد و حتی می‌گفت تنها امیدش برای پایان یافتنِ رنج‌هایش سکته است!
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I have, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering de
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering de
Let's further deepen our understanding of the meaning or necessity of marketing through examples.

<Example>
Mr. A working as a salesperson at a major insurance company had a headache in sharply reducing the number of sales in recent years.

Even though we could easily get large contracts by simply opening up business to a factory or a factory, in modern times, no matter how many companies or factories we were going through it was quite successful not.

Moreover, the pressure from the company is getting stronger.

If the results worsen like this, it will hurt your life.

So Mr. A decided to listen to Mr. B, a former colleague who switched to an Internet life insurance company F.

F company is a fast-growing company, despite being a start-up company, in the last few years
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the middle of the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. 
Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems? Just because of it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!
No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering dea
همه وکیل های ایران خوب هستند، ولی برای دفاع از ضد انقلاب! یا حمله به ارکان نظام و قانون اساسی. یکی از انها حاضر نیست: از اسلام و انقلاب دفاع کند! حتی از منافع کشور دفاع نمی کنند. نمونه اش قرارداد میلیاردی مربی تیم ملی، که همه چیز به نفع دشمن است. تمام قراردادهای فدراسیون ها همینطور است: با اینکه همه مشاور حقوقی و کیل دارند، ولی هیچ قراردادی به نفع ایران بسته نمی شود. در برجام هم که اینهمه دقت کردند! و ادعا می کردند: ترس از جنگ را از سر ایران بردند
In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most MercifulThe emergence of the Antichrist in one of the apostles will be one of the important facts shared by all the divine religions.But what is important in this regard is the understanding of each religion of the Antichrist.The Antichrist, for example, differs from Christianity in Judaism or in Islam.However, since the advent of all the divine prophets, they have warned their people about the Antichrist and his seditions.But there has been some distortion, especially in the 21st century, by fanatical evangelicals and Zionism.As Hollywood cinema has tried over the past two decades to portray the Antichrist as a Muslim, a man of the Middle East and an enemy of Jesus Christ.It is either the Antichrist or the Antichrist or the Antichrist.But th
Under California state law, workers with disability are protected against several forms of discrimination in employment practices. Employers subject to this legislation cannot base employment decisions like hiring, firing, promoting, paying, or training on an employee’s disability status. Moreover, employers are legally obligated to make reasonable accommodations for workers who have a disability so that they can perform their job duties. Employees who are protected under state law include those who suffer from physical and mental disabilities, as well as medical conditions. Physical disabilities include physical impairments affecting a major bodily system and limiting a major life activity. Some conditions have been explicitly named as protected under state law: blindness, deafness, mis
Southern Africa is suffering through its worst drought in several decades and perhaps a century. Diminished and late rainfall, combined with long-term increases in temperatures, have jeopardized the food security and energy supplies of millions of people in the region, most acutely in Zambia and Zimbabwe.
According to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent (IFRC), at least 11 million people are facing food shortages due to drought. Grain production is down 30 percent across the region; in Zimbabwe, where they are close to running out of their staple crop of maize, it is down 53 percent. Livestock farmers in southern Africa have suffered losses due to starvation and to early culling of herds forced by shortages of water and feed.
“This year’s drought is unprecedented
مرداب روح نوشته جیمز هولیس (از یونگ پژوهان معروف) که پیام اصلی آن در جمله‌ای نهفته است که روی جلد این کتاب ذکر شده: رنج‌ها حرف‌های جذابی برای گفتن دارند. این کتاب بیان می‌دارد تمامی رنج‌هایی که انسان در زندگی با آن مواجه است و این رنج‌ها را احوال مردابی می‌نامد، باعث رشد و تعالی روح می‌شوند اگر حرف و هدف آن رنج را با کندوکاو دریابیم.
 زیباترین انسانهایى که تا کنون شناخته ام، آنهایى بودند که شکست خورده بودند، رنج میکشیدند، دچار فقدان شده
آموزش رایتینگ درس دوم کتاب زبان پایه دوازدهم – Topic Sentence
در این درس Writing کتاب زبان دوازدهم با نحوه نوشتن تاپیک سنتنس Topic Sentence و نوشتن پاراگراف آشنا می شویم.
پاراگراف Paragraph چیست؟
یک پاراگراف ، گروهی از جملات درباره یک ایده است. یک پاراگراف انگلیسی:
به ما اطلاعات می دهد
یک عقیده یا نظر را به ما می دهد
چیزی را به ما توضیح می دهد
یک داستان کوتاه را به ما می گوید
هر جمله در یک پاراگراف درباره همان ایده است.
اگر خواستید یک ایده جدید را بیان کنید، یک پا
Veterans often have difficulties getting hired, in part due to widespread stereotypes and biases against them. Even when veterans get past that first stage and are hired (congrats!), they unfortunately still often have challenges to deal with in the workplace. They might find that they do not love the new job. Maybe their coworkers are cruel, scorning the military, or perhaps the boss is treating them differently than everyone else because of their status as a veteran. If you are a veteran and that sounds familiar to you, you are not alone. Luckily, veteran status is a protected class in California and employers are not allowed to discriminate based on that in the same way they cannot discriminate based on traits like gender, disability, or race. In fact, veterans have additional safeguard
اگر قول بدهید که دلار ها را، بین مردم تقسیم
کنید، خدا هم اجازه خواهد داد که وارد ایران شود! یوزارسیف، به خاطر یک لحظه فراموشی
خدا، و تمسک به بنده شرابخوار خدا، مدت هفت سال دیگر در زندان ماند! ولی بالاخره
پی به اشتباه خود برد، توبه کرد و خداوند هم، اسباب ازادی او را فراهم کرد! اما
دولت های ایران، از مصدق به این طرف، نفت را ملی کردند ولی منظورشان: دولتی کردن
آن بود! یعنی می خواستند بجای اینکه دلار های نفتی را، بین مردم تقسیم کنند، با
خودشان نگهدا
باعث می شود تا چهره ایران مخدوش شود. همه نقطه
ضعف ایران در تبلیغات: داخلی و خارجی بر روی محرومین است! دوستان و دشمنان می
گویند: به محرومین برسید! پدر محرومین را در اورده اید! در حالیکه این کم کاری
کمیته امداد، سازمان بهزیستی نباید به عنوان: کل نظام تعبیر شود. ایران کشوری غنی
است، و روی نفت نشسته! ولی مردم زباله گردی می کنند: این اساس تبلیغات دوست و دشمن
است. دوست یکجور و دشمن یک جور دیگر! در حالیکه اصلا این طور نیست، کمیته امداد و
سازمان بهزیستی،
همایش روابط عمومی ها، همیشه با یک جمله پایان
می پذیرد: مسئولین به نقش روابط عمومی ها اهمیت بدهند! ولی تاکنون کسی به آسیب
شناسی آن نپرداخته، و نگفته چرا چهل سال است که مسئولین، به روابط عمومی ها توجه
نمی کنند؟ آیا این اشکال از خود روابط عمومی ها است یا از مسئولین؟ بطور طبیعی
اشکال از مسئولین نخواهد بود، زیرا مسئولین بطور مستقیم از سوی مردم انتخاب می
شوند، و یا از سوی انتخاب شده ها معرفی می گردند. اگر اشکالی هم باشد به این
انتخاب ها مربوط می شود
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه
صفحه پانصد و شصت و سه سوره المُلک ( 26 – 13 )
سورةُ المُلکبِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیم‏
وَ أَسِرُّوا قَوْلَکُمْ أَوِ اجْهَرُوا بِهِ إِنَّهُ عَلیمٌ بِذاتِ الصُّدُورِ (13)
أَ لا یَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَ هُوَ اللَّطیفُ الْخَبیرُ (14)
هُوَ الَّذی جَعَلَ لَکُمُ الْأَرْضَ ذَلُولاً فَامْشُوا فی‏ مَناکِبِها وَ کُلُوا مِنْ رِزْقِهِ وَ
پادکست اول 6 دقیقه انگلیسی با بی بی سی – مدیتیشن و مغز
پادکست های 6 Minute English از سری آموزش های سایت BBC Learning English ، یک منبع عالی برای یادگیری لغات انگلیسی و تقویت لیسنینگ است.
در وبلاگ آموزش آیلتس ، هر درس این مجموعه به همراه ترجمه فارسی متن و لغات جدید برای شما عزیزان فراهم شده است.
برای دانلود فایل صوتی مربوط به هر درس به بخش تماس با من مراجعه کنید، تا فایل صوتی در تلگرام برای شما ارسال شود.
سطح این درس: متوسط Intermediate
عنوان درس: مدیتیشن و مغز Meditati
هفتاد سال است که دولت ها شعار: اقتصاد منهای
نفت می دهند! اخیرا نیز در حلسه فعالان سیاسی، این شعار تاکید شد! در حالیکه نمی
دانند منظورشان چیست، و چه دسته گلی به آب می دهند! اگر درمان اقتصاد ایران این
فرمول بود، تا حالا نتیجه می داد. وقتی یک دارو را دوبار امتحان شد، و نتیجه نداد
نباید اصرار کرد! ولی اقایان هفتاد سال است که می گویند. فقط براساس یک باور زشت
یک ملی گرا! و فکر می کنند: افتخار دارد که مردم را، از پول نفت دور کنند! در
حالیکه همه مشکلات از ه
برخلاف تصورات ذهنی که: حاکمان جهان دارند، روز عاشورا نشان داد که هیچ کاره اند! و این حسین ع است که حکمفرمایی همه جهان را دارد. او تنها ابرقدرت جهان امروز است. البته در شرع مقدس اسلام این مقام، برای ایشان کم است، زیرا که ایشان برتمامی جهان تسلط دارند. و در عالم ملکوت جایگاه مهمی کسب کرده اند. روز قیامت رهبری تمام جوانان بهشت، در دست ایشان و برادر بزرگترش می باشد. روز قیامت وقتی مردم جاه و جلال امام حسین را ندیده اند، قبلا برای آمادگی انها، مقام
Once it ’s clear that your business ’s critical page search rank has dropped and needs to be addressed quickly, the next step is to identify the cause and act. The point here is to understand why the ranking has dropped and what process to improve.
1. Check Google Search Console
Use Google Search Console to check manual measures and security, and test using URL inspection tool. If something goes wrong with your website, checking your website ’s status in Google Search Console is a top priority. This is because Google Search Console has access to important tools and reports that allow you to see things like crawls, indexes, targeted web traffic data, security, and mobile.
Check manual measures and security
Check Google Search Console for manual actions and security issues. If ther
سحنان همسر حداد عادل گرچه انعکاس جالبی نداشت، ولی برای مسئولین امر یک درس بود. و باید آن را سرمشق خود قرار دهند. مثلا وقتی که می بینند: سازمان ملل متحد کارایی خود را از دست داده، یک سازمان ملل واحد درست کنند، که مرکز آن در ایران باشد!  و مجموعه های سالن اجلاس سران، سعد اباد و نیاوران و پارسیان را در اختیار آن قرار دهند. اکنون سازمان کنفرانس اسلامی، بیش از صد کشور عضو دارد. یعنی بیش از 50درصد توانسته اعتماد کسب کند، و مدت سی و سه سال بطور مداوم ای
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 16 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Kahf_Verse_110
... أَنَّمَا إِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَن كَانَ یَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا یُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ١١٠
... your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (110)
According to this verse, if we hope to get close to  God and to  meet Him(to have the pleasure of having his presence), we have to do two things:1- To do good  deedsفلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَل
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 16 of Quran
#Al_Kahf_Verse_110
... أَنَّمَا إِلَهُکُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَن کَانَ یَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا یُشْرِکْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ١١٠
... your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (110)
According to this verse, if we hope to get close to  God and to  meet Him(to have the pleasure of having his presence), we have to do two things:1- To do good  deedsفلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَل
While it is often challenging for any employee navigating work life to be a member of the LGBTQ community, transgender people tend to face the most severe problems, particularly in terms of discrimination. In 2016, the National Transgender Discrimination Survey found that 16 percent of transgender people had lost a job due to bias and that the unemployment rate among respondents was 15 percent, which was three times as high as the rate of unemployment in the U.S. population. In addition, in the year leading up to the survey, 30 percent of transgender respondents who had a job reported facing mistreatment at work due to their gender identity or expression This prejudice is present not only in employment but in society in general. Transgender people face pervasive mistreatment and violence
If anyone asks youhow the perfect satisfactionof all our sexual wantingwill look, lift your faceand say,
Like this.
When someone mentions the gracefulnessof the nightsky, climb up on the roofand dance and say,
Like this.
If anyone wants to know what “spirit” is,or what “God’s fragrance” means,lean your head toward him or her.Keep your face there close.
Like this.
When someone quotes the old poetic imageabout clouds gradually uncovering the moon,slowly loosen knot by knot the stringsof your robe.
Like this.
If anyone wonders how Jesus raised the dead,don’t try to explain the miracle.Kiss me on the lips.
Like this. Like this.
When someone asks what it meansto “die for love,” pointhere.
If someone asks how tall I am, frownand measure with your fingers the spacebetween the crea
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 13 of Quran
#Yusuf_Versues_53_To_63
وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِی ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّی ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّی غَفُورٌ رَّحِیمٌ ٥٣   الی ...فلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِیهِمْ قَالُوا یَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْكَیْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَكْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ٦٣
And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. In
China accuses Corona of first row
Corona and the Apocalypse
Corona is an economic game
Corona a military game
Corona is a political game
Are they expecting angels to come to them, or to your Lord, or to some of your Lord's signs? On the day when some of your Lord's signs will come to pass, 
one who has not previously believed or failed to believe in himself will not benefit from believing. Say, "Wait we [wait]."
Note: Most of the time it is very difficult to understand a clear subject from divine revelations to others despite being clear that the majority of the people are sick and in the meantime the prophets endured the most difficult days in their noble life and the apostle Muhammad Mustafa Much more than the other prophets, but after them, the Prophet Amir al-Mu'minin and the Imams of
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 13 of Quran
#Yusuf_Versues_53_To_63
وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِی ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّی ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّی غَفُورٌ رَّحِیمٌ ٥٣   الی ...فلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِیهِمْ قَالُوا یَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْکَیْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَکْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ٦٣
And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. In

Hair
Transplant in Iran
It’s
time to stop being bald by making a bold decision!
We help you have an unforgettable hair transplant experience in Iran.
With
advanced hair transplant techniques, short recovery periods, and best possible
results, Iran stands out as a reliable hair transplant destination. If you’re
suffering from hair loss, choose
our clinic to plant your hair. our health care is excellent and the prices are
very affordable and cheap. I and the hair transplant team , we will treat your
hair effectively and treat your baldness.

Why
do we transplant hair in  Iran?
Hair
transplant is much in demand in Iran and this has enabled Iranian hair
transplant surgeons to build on their experience and expertise in this
procedure. Also, the highly affordable hair costs of hair

Hair
Transplant in Iran
It’s
With

Why
Hair

Hair
Transplant in Iran
It’s
With

Why
Hair

Hair
Transplant in Iran
It’s
With

Why
Hair
Bokan is the largest city in the south of the West Azarbaijan province and the city center of Bukan. According to the results of the general census of population and housing in 1395, its urban population is 193, 501, and the city has a length of more than 12 square kilometers and is one of the flattest cities in the region. Bokan is considered to be a young city and a neo-frontier city in many cities of Iran tourism video. It was historically established in the Qajar and nineteenth centuries and is more than two centuries old.
Bokan is located in the south-central part of Urmia Lake, at an altitude of 1, 370 meters above sea level and in the mountainous region. It has temperate climate. The city is about 184, 204, 649 km from Urmia, Tabriz and Tehran respectively. Buchanan is divided into
اولین مطلبی که دوست دارم در اینجا داشته باشم مصاحبه ای با سوزان بلک مور درباره علم و دین است که در وب سایت او منتشر شده.

My chapter in:
Science and Religion: Five Questions.
Ed. Gregg, Caruso, Automatic Press, 2014
Like science, the Buddha’s ideas challenge everything we like to believe.
Susan Blackmore
What initially drew you to theorizing about science and religion?[*]
That is lost in the mists of time. What I do remember as a young
child is being fascinated by big questions and those questions were both
scientific and religious. Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Why am I
here? What’s the meaning of it all?
I have one particular memory, a sort of flashbul
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

زیباترین حج